At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Director to join our team.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Are you strategically minded but with a can do attitude and ready to lead a team and work on leading global IT clients? Proactive and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
With a proven record working in B2B IT marketing, you’ll be joining a dynamic, client-facing team. We’re looking for someone with drive and intellectual curiosity to support in driving Palmer Hargreaves and our clients forward. With experience working in the IT and telecommunications sector, you’ll have strong knowledge of all marketing channels including digital channels, financial understanding and management is a must but just as importantly you need to be imaginative, creative, easy to work with, and relish new challenges and opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overall responsibility for the IT client
- Development of strategic objectives and implementation of plans
- Identify and activate business development
- Forecasting, ongoing financials and invoicing
- Develop strong relationships with the senior clients
Supporting the team
- Manage, develop and mentor the team using our ‘coach-led’ PDP approach
- Weekly statuses across both accounts
- Regular on-site client meetings delivering strategic presentations
- Close management of outputs and outcomes of activities
- Lead brief development of complex activities, including some planning
- Briefing of various projects to internal and freelance teams
- Maintain high standards across all activities
Your experience, skills and qualifications
- IT or telecommunications experience in a B2B agency or client side
- Be an entrepreneur and strategic thinker with a proactive outlook
- A proactive learner with a curious mind keen to truly get under the skin of our clients and their business
- Have attention to all levels of detail that is second to none
- Have demonstrable experience in leading and managing others
- Degree educated or similar in Marketing, Media or Business.
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Deborah Harman at email@example.com or complete the form below.