At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent work for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for a B2B Content Writer to join our Content Team – we are looking for a confident writer who can quickly get to grips with complex clients and produce a wide variety of copy for print and digital media.
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £28,000+ depending on experience
Do you love to write? Are you hungry to learn about our clients’ complex B2B industries? Keen to tell unusual stories? Proactive and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading.
With at least three year’s relevant B2B experience (not necessarily agency) you’ll be joining a dynamic international team. You’ll be confident writing for a range of audiences and be ready to get stuck in and deliver for our clients.
Although based in the UK and reporting to the Senior Content Manager in our Leamington Spa office, your main focus will be supporting our German team and their international clients. Travel to our office in Cologne may be required from time to time.
- Copywriting in a variety of styles across a broad range of topics, industries and channels, including but not limited to: presentations, articles, blogs, social, whitepapers, reports, brochures, emails.
- Researching topics before writing about them as required, this may involve desk research and/or interviews.
- Reviewing and polishing existing copy – ensuring consistent style, language use, grammar, spelling etc.
Experience and skills:
- Evidence of strong copywriting skills across a variety of channels and B2B topics.
- Intellectually curious with confident research skills, able to investigate complex, technical topics and explain them through your written work.
- Experience reviewing, proofing and editing copy written by others, with attention to detail that’s second to none.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to independently manage a varied workload.
- Flexible attitude to adapt to ever-changing client needs.
- Ability to take feedback on board, offering and implementing solutions.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of German a bonus.
- International opportunities: you’ll be based in the UK but working with our international offices (Germany, Russia, China) and clients, and travelling abroad when required.
- Interesting, well-known ‘change the world’ clients (ask us what we mean).
- Good package and benefits like company pension.
- Great culture and lovely team.
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to Deborah Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org