At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager with integrated experience to join our team.
Location: Leamington Spa
Are you hungry to work for blue-chip brands in complex B2B industries? Keen to provide first class service and support in the delivery of digital and social media projects? Proactive and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
With at least three year’s agency experience you’ll be joining a dynamic, client-facing team. You’ll have a proven track record in all aspects of account management and be ready to think smart and deliver exciting communications for our clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing first class service to your client base
- Managing day-to-day projects from start to finish
- Leading on the traditional and digital activation of client campaigns and projects
- Client liaison and management – including day-to-day problem solving and presenting to clients with minimal support
- Financial responsibility – accurate cost gathering, estimating and invoicing to support the team in achieving (or exceeding) client forecast targets
- Managing junior team members
- Creative and strategic planning support – developing ideas and recommendations to delight clients
Essential experience and skills:
- A proactive learner with a curious mind – keen to dive into clients’ industries and understand their customers as well as keeping up to date on ever-changing marcomms landscape and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Solid account management background and experience of marketing planning (budgeting / presenting / project management / research / analysis)
- Experience in planning, delivering and monitoring multichannel campaigns simultaneously across multiple client accounts
- Implementing marketing plans and providing guidance to clients
- Delivering campaigns on time, to budget and to the highest standards
- Proactively coordinating and managing workflows through internal teams, third parties and suppliers to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Experience of Google Ads and paid social campaign activity
- Experience managing and developing junior team members
- Commerciality - understanding ROI and value add services
- The ability to understand complex, B2B channels and industries
- The ability to understand different target customers, their needs and challenges
- Comfortable liaising directly with clients to extract information, identify challenges and opportunities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience of campaign measurement and CRM platforms
- Background in technical clients or products, ideally with experience in one or more of the following sectors; Automotive Agriculture or Internet of Things, technology and innovation
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Deborah Harman at email@example.com or complete the form below.