Freelance Account Manager
Following a successful run of new business wins, we're looking to bolster our Account Management Team. If you're an experienced Agency Account Manager with B2B experience and are wanting a temporary/freelance role (with the potential to become a permanent role read on!
Location: Flexible with one day per week in Leamington Spa (travel costs at your own expense)
Salary: Competitive freelance rates
Do you have experience of working with blue-chip brands in B2B industries? Have you worked in marketing and advertising agencies for more than three years? Does providing first class service to clients come as second nature? Are you ready to get stuck in?
If you can say 'Yes' to the questions above, we would love you to apply for the role of Freelance Account Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Account Director and Account team to deliver great work for our clients
- Providing first class service to your client base
- Leading on the digital and social media activation of client campaigns and projects
- Managing day-to-day projects from start to finish
Essential experience and skills:
- Solid account management background
- High level of attention to detail
- Campaign measurement and analysis
- The ability to understand different target customers, their needs and challenge
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Deborah Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.