At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent strategic and creative ideas for our clients. Are you looking to get into the agency world? We're recruiting for an Account Exec to come and join our growing agency.
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
We're looking for someone with a can do attitude and a passion to get into market to fill the role of Account Executive. Someone with a passion to get into marketing or to build on their current marketing experience.
As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide administrative and project management support to the wider team and to our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the administration and smooth running of the day to day account activities
- Be responsible for the development of client communications as appropriate
- Building understanding of media formats – showing knowledge and delivery of all through-the-line techniques
- Building ability to confidently and consistently use all agency processes at all times – briefing formats, production knowledge, timing/project plans, general project management etc.
- Managing workload appropriately, prioritising and delivering to line manager expectations at all times
- Estimating/cost gathering/cost reconciliations
- Monitoring cost control within internal departments and suppliers
- Identifying and highlighting to senior managers any issues
- Ensuring senior team members/line managers are kept informed of the status of activities at all times
- Liaise with, brief and manage external suppliers
Your experience, skills and qualifications
You’ll need to be someone who can deliver, who is curious and ready to learn as well as being enthusiastic in supporting the senior team with all day-to-day tasks. You will preferably already have some marketing experience, but most importantly you have a real passion for marketing and the agency world.
Ideally you will have recently graduated with a degree in Marketing, Media or Business.
- Great culture working as part of a really lovely team
- Opportunity to build your career in the agency world, developing and learning on the job
- Cool working environment
- Chance to work with colleagues in our other offices in Germany and China
- Work on some really interesting ‘change the world’ accounts
- Good package and benefits like company pension
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Deborah Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.