At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellent strategic and creative ideas for our clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager with digital and social experience to join our team.
Location: Leamington Spa
Are you hungry to work for blue-chip brands in complex B2B industries? Keen to provide first class service and support in the delivery of digital and social media projects? Proactive and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
With at least three year’s agency experience you’ll be joining a dynamic, client-facing team. You’ll have a proven track record in all aspects of account management and be ready to think smart and deliver exciting communications for our clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creative and strategic - developing ideas and recommendation to delight your clients
- Leading on the digital and social media activation of client campaigns and projects
- Providing first class service to your client base
- Managing day-to-day projects from start to finish
- Client liaison and presenting ideas to clients
- Financial responsibility – accurate cost gathering and estimating
Essential experience and skills:
- A proactive learner with a curious mind – keen to dive into clients’ industries, customers as well as keeping up to date on the ever changing marcomms landscape and technologies
- Solid account management background
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in planning and activation of of email and social media activity (organic and paid)
- Experience of Google Ads activity
- Experience of email marketing
- Campaign measurement and analysis
- The ability to understand complex, B2B channels and industrie
- The ability to understand different target customers, their needs and challenges
- Comfortable liaising directly with clients to extract information, identify challenges and opportunities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience of campaign measurement and CRM platforms
- Background in technical clients or products, ideally with experience in one or more of the following sectors; Automotive Agriculture or Internet of Things, technology and innovation
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Deborah Harman at email@example.com or complete the form below.