Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
At Palmer Hargreaves we’re always looking out for new faces that can help us continue to deliver excellence to our clients. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our team – we are looking for someone with a can do attitude, ready to lead a team and work on some international clients who are looking to change the world.
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: c. £35,000 depending on experience
Are you hungry to work for blue-chip brands in complex B2B industries? Eager to develop your strategic abilities? Proactive and ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
With a proven record in agency life, you’ll be joining a dynamic, client-facing team. You may be an experienced Account Manager who’s looking for the next step in their career or you may already be a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge.
We’re looking for someone with drive and intellectual curiosity to support in driving Palmer Hargreaves and our clients forward. You’ll have strong knowledge of all marketing channels including digital channels. Financial understanding and people management skills are a must, but just as importantly you need to be imaginative, creative, easy to work with, and relish new challenges and opportunities.
Your main responsibilities (reporting to the Group Account Director):
- Develop strong relationships with the clients
- Manage, develop and mentor your team
- Identify and activate business development on client accounts
- Measure and report monthly activity across each client including financials
- Weekly statuses across accounts
- Regular on-site client meetings delivering creative and strategic presentations
- Close management of outputs and outcomes of activities
- Brief development of complex activities, including some planning alongside the senior team
- Briefing of various projects to internal and freelance teams
- Maintain high standards across all activities
- Creative review and feedback
Your experience, skills and qualifications:
- A proactive learner with a curious mind keen to truly get under the skin of our clients and their business
- Have attention to all levels of detail that is second to none
- Have demonstrable experience in effectively managing a team
- Degree educated or similar in Marketing, Media or Business.
If you think you could add real value to our team we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Deborah Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.